[Nfb-krafters-korner] Surgery update

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:57:20 UTC 2017

Good luck Theresa.  They will get you on your feet as soon as possible, but
everything takes quite a bit of energy at first.  When I had muy hip done
last year, people were staying from one to four nights in the hospital, but
it is nice to get out.  If they want to sent a public health nurse to check
on you for a month or so, she can be helpful.
Ramona