[Nfb-krafters-korner] pinecone owls

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:39:06 UTC 2017

Cathy, large pinecones are fun to play with if you have time.  Use Annette's
suggestion.  Also, use some pipe stem cleaners, bright colored ones, and
felt if you have some.  You can make animals, elves, etc. I'm not good
enough to make faces, but hats, hands and feet, and jackets will go quite a
ways.
Ramona