[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat - BARD

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:57:34 UTC 2017

Good Morning Jody, thank you again for an informative chat last night.
All I want for Christmas is an I Phone 8, but, I'll settle for a 7 or 6 S E
since the prices will be coming down now.
I have a very old Victor Reader Stream that Terry gave to me, and I am going
to charge it up and read the help manual. I am hooked on books.
Does anyone know if I can get any car magazines such as Motor Trend, Car and
Driver or Corvette?
Thanks again Jody.