[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple pie

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:54:11 UTC 2017

An old New Hampshire lady wants told me that a hug without a kiss is like apple pie without the cheese.

On Monday I was invited down to a friends house to help her peel bushels and bushels of apples that she got off the trees in her yard. I am Manda the handcrank peeler while everyone else cut up the apples to make pies and applesauce of course we had to sample the apples now and then. It was an extremely wonderful fall experience

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer