[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/13/17 More Apples

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 14 12:11:35 UTC 2017

I know nothing about types of apples!
When we would go to Deep Creak Lake, Near the PA boarder of MD, we brought back, yummy, tart, green apples.  I love tart, crunchy apples!
I can not stand apples that are mushy and have little flaver.
I like to buy the presliced apples and put peanut butter on the slices, for a snack.
I love anything, warm and apple, like a nice slice of warm  apple pie!

I can not imagine cheese on my pie, nor do I like whipped cream.  I might have icecream, once in a while, but the scrumptious  taste of the warm apple is what I enjoy!
Apple is my favorite fruit pie!!!

Terry P.