[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important News and Comment

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 14 14:49:22 UTC 2017

First the news. Joyce is out of touch for a while, sort of. Wednesday, Joyce
fell or slipped down her porch steps. I know this is something all of us
deal with and do not want to see it happen. She seems fine but in a message
to me today I advised her to go to the Doctor as a precaution. Not sure
anything is broken but not sure. Not sure she is reading her emails but
please put her on your prayer list and not certain how she will be doing to
answer any messages. If it is Krafters related, send me a message, I know
she will do her best to keep going and I will let you all know if she is
unavailable for awhile. I will place my comment in next email

Terry K

First Vice President