[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comments

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 14 14:56:22 UTC 2017

It is a great blessing to hear the new people and members speak up and add
their comments to the list. In case you have not notices will have a great
deal of new interest here at Krafters, there are post from those we do not
hear from often. Everyone is working together to get some real interesting
things going on around here. We have a new member, Susa, from the United
Kingdom to join us as well as the current Singapore member and some great in
country members here also. So good to hear from Rhonda, Boo and others that
are coming into the Wednesday questions comments. There is new excitement
around here and new classes are holiday excitement. So good to see the Loom
team up and going and so many signed up to start learning how it is done.
Cannot wait to hear all about our new contests next week hope you all are
sharing the news about the 10 year of Krafters and what a great time to join
and be a part of the excitement.

Terry Knox

First Vice President