[Nfb-krafters-korner] shawl in a ball: was yarn

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 23:54:30 UTC 2017

Cathy,

I know I'm not Becky, but I will give you my impression of Shawl in a Ball.
It is a cotton/acrylic blend that has a bit of a knobby texture. It is not
as harsh as Red Heart Super Saver, but it's not as soft as the alpaca that
I've knit with. It is on the thin side of worsted weight; not a #3, but
close.

Courtney