[Nfb-krafters-korner] shawl in a ball: was yarn

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 02:10:29 UTC 2017

Courtney,

Thanks for the description. From what you describe, I don't think I'd want
to make a shawl out of it. but it does sound good for a placemat using size
4 or 5 needles perhaps and the 1/3 inch gauge loom.

I used some yarn called Cotton-ease which was a cotton blend and it was
worsted weight but had few color choices. But it made a great loom knit
potholder set and a hot pad. Hmm, perhaps a class worth repeating one day.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F