[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm gaining weight just reading subject linesOT

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 02:53:27 UTC 2017

I thought I was doing well, but after reading those subject linesI am going
to take a look if I have something more to eat [Going Out of Business Sale]

The above goes on the first website page.  Please put it up near the top.

Special Holiday Braille cards
limited supply.

Each card has a Braille picture on the front and a Holiday message inside.
You can take the insert out and Braille an additional message it you would
like.

The inside Braille is in Grade 1.

Each packet comes with 3 Christmas cards and one Valentine's Day with one
mailing envelope for each card.  No choice in size or color of card

Each set of 4 cards $7.00/   set

We will mail it out "Free Matter for the Blind.

This is a Fund Raiser for the NFB Krafters Division.

PayPal only Please be sure you include your email and mailing address.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
Blindhands at AOL.com

I had lost more then 20 pounds and then the shrink put me on something so I
would sleep better.  When I went back to him & he said I' was cured he
mentioned that the medicine would make me hungry.

I feel like a bottomless pit.  I'm thinking about losing those pills.	  It
is suppose to make me sleep better, butit did that for amonth  and now I am
awake at night thinking about food.

What's a girl to do...

Joyce