[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple Crafts

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:42:17 UTC 2017

Ok, since we have a theme for this month of Apples, lets share some craft
ideas using that theme.  If you're a paid member and want to enter your idea
for the chance of a nice gift, don't forget to submit that idea to
kkcontests2007 at gmail.com <mailto:kkcontests2007 at gmail.com> .

I was thinking of jewelry.  I bet you could make a really cute bracelet with
apple charms dangling from it.  Would matching apple earrings be easy to
make?

Since I bought apple patterns to crochet, I will give them a try.  I think
apple potholders would be pretty.

Now for the challenge.  Who else has an idea to share?  This group is for
fun and learning, so lets do just that. Simple crafts are my speed but if
you have a more involved craft, share it too.  Smile!

I bet a wreath with apples on it would be pretty.  Do I know how to do that?
No! Would I like to learn?  Absolutely!  Ok, your turn.

John 3:16

---