[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am so proud of all of you!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 03:33:41 UTC 2017

I am happy that everyone is pitching in and making this Division shine!  All
of those working behind the scenes are doing a great job and folks around
here are taking notice and joining in and helping out.

With everyone putting their heads together and bouncing around ideas I am
thrilled.

This 10 years took a lot of work, friendship and care to guide it and I hope
it carries on for many years to come.  I thank each and every one of you
here and who have spent some time.

We fill a need for newly blind folks, folks who have never seen and all the
ones in between.  I cherish the friendships I have made with all.

Thank you very much.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division