[Nfb-krafters-korner] Granny Square class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 14:22:48 UTC 2017

On October 10, Tuesday at 7:30 Eastern time, there will be a telephone class
on making the Granny Square for a Christmas throw. I will teach/instruct you
through making the square, make the choices of colors and placement to make
the best design. Please go to www.krafterskorner.org and to Classes to get
information and sign up for this class. You supplies state 4 skeins of each
Christmas color, red, green and white and choice of another of your choice,
or two of the same. The same two should be your choice of your last color in
the square that you will be joining together and the surrounding color,
please think of this when you make your choice. If you have any question
please send me a message. Again there has been confusion on the date and
time so please mark your date to Tuesday, October 10 at 7:30 Eastern. Out of
country students, please sign up and your notes will be send to you by email
the next day.

Terry K