[Nfb-krafters-korner] Response to Joyce regarding the Duct Tape Zipper Bag Pop Up Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Apr 17 20:13:04 UTC 2018

Yes Joyce and the e-mail I received on my  phone dated March 22 from you says:

April 24 booked April18 7:30 p.m. Eastern

When I checked over the weekend, I read this as April 24 was booked and you went back to April 18 7:30 p.m. Eastern.  Forgive me if I misinterpreted your email from back then.

>From the website it says:  If you prefer you can schedule a "pop up" class with Joyce. This type of class needs to be scheduled only two weeks before the starting class date. This type of class is not posted on the website for sign up. Instead the instructor must advertise their own class and have students email them to sign up.

Nowhere in your emails or on the website does it say that I need to contact the website contact.  (Heck, I do not even know who that is.  Is it Cathy?)  Is this another new rule only for me or is this how all pop-up classes have been handled?  I hosted pop-up classes on March 24 - Easter Egg Bouquet, and April 5 -Flip Flops and neither of these classes was I the one who let the website contact know.  If I contacted Cathy it was to help work things out because Cathy and I were both confused.

You mentioned that I wasted 3 weeks.  I can tell you where time was wasted.  I sent the request to you for this class on March 11.  On March 22, I sent you a second e-mail stating that I had not heard from you regarding this class.  Only then did you respond to me.

You have had me fill out SO many class proposals and e-mails to you because I didn't put a specific word you wanted in the subject line, or a class date was taken even though there was nothing on the calendar with that date on it so I thought the date was open.  Oh, and that one time when I accidently put my phone number in the wrong space.  You made me fill it out again instead of correcting it.

I could go on and on.  I have tried to keep this off of the list because I do not think others need to see how hateful you have been to me.  I do not appreciate you lashing out at me.  The way you have bullied some of the members of this group is uncalled for.

 I enjoy Krafters Division.  I enjoy hosting and teaching crafts.  I receive a lot of feedback about my classes and how others are enjoying what they are learning.

My mom always taught me that if I can't say something nice, don't say it at all.  I have bit my tongue so many times and just tried to let things roll off my shoulders.  I should not always be the one who has to take the high road.

Have a good day!

Cindy Z.