[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class, Duct Tape Belt

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Apr 17 21:49:28 UTC 2018

Class Name: Duct Tape Belt

Instructor: Cindy Z

Craft Category: miscellaneous

Class Format: phone

Class Date: April 28

Class Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern

Sign Up Deadline: April 21    Log on to the website and sign up.

Class Description:

Learn to make a belt out of fun patterns of duct tape.

Skills Needed: none

Supplies Needed:

.        Duct Tape

.        2 D rings (I found some of these at the Hardware store.  They were sold individual and cost 50 cents each)

.       A similar size belt for length

Sign-up now!

Thanks,
Cindy Z.