[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/18/18

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Apr 19 04:26:27 UTC 2018

At first I thought I shared all my ideas on Monday night,but then remembered that Alyssa made a seek and find bottle out of a juice jug.  She filled it with small items and toys ( nickle, penny, plastic fish, eraser, Crayola etc.). She placed them in the bottle and filled the it with sand.  Kids love to turn the bottle and search for the items.

Another craft she made out of a plastic bottle was to fill it with oil and water with some glitter glue.  The glitter swirls around and causes a funnel like tornado.  These are cool to watch.

Cindy Z.