[Nfb-krafters-korner] Duct Tape Belt Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Apr 23 22:42:05 UTC 2018

I do not know who is taking my Duct Tape Belt Class but I need to change the time.  I had two deaths in my family this past week/weekend and I just found out one of the funerals is at the exact same time of the class.

I would like to move this class to the afternoon if possible.  I could do a 3:00 P.M. Eastern if that will work for those who have signed up.  Please let me know.  Zimac6628 at gmail.com<mailto:Zimac6628 at gmail.com>

Thanks,

Cindy Zimmer