[Nfb-krafters-korner] Homework for Chat tonight 4/23

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 24 10:55:41 UTC 2018

Jamie;

Our Monday night chats are held on the same phone number.  How ever you keep record of phone numbers, write this down and then you will not have to ask every week.  If I can memorize it, then you can too!

Now make note of this.

NFB Krafters Korner chat line
605-475-4000
Access code 966659

If you do not have a note taker, a rolodex or a file box is great for keeping index cards with important phone numbers.

I am not saying this to affend you, only to help you be more independent.
When you get a number you will use, over and over, put it in a format that you can read.

We want to see you at more chats.

Terry Powers
Board Member

I have numbers on my apex and also on my computer.