[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 19:48:30 UTC 2018

Summer is here with those lazy days.  Well the next time you go out cruising
with your four legged friend/guide dog, put a little pizzazz  into that
wonderful mate with a message.

I have all types of dog scarves to fit your mood, the dog's mood or a great
conversational piece.

Guide dogs:

Tye dye - pastels for the ladies and rainbows  for the guys
With embroidered letters:
Don't Bother Me I'm working
Do not Pet Guide dog

Simple:

My Gal or My Guy in solid colors or tye dyes

More to come your way.

Upcoming:  Halloween, Fall colors and of course Holiday themes, like,

The Elf Made Me Do It

Let me design one especially for you.just contact me:
Blindhands at AOL.com

Scarves come in small  - most solid colors
Large  :  most solid colors, tye dyes and camouflage fits guide dogs
X-large   - Limited solid colors

Small - $10.99
Large - $11.99
X-Large $13.99