[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 1 20:07:13 UTC 2018

Christmas In August
Now is the time to start your Holiday shopping.  I have loom knitted hats for $20

I have Christmas ornaments made of plastic canvas, $5
They are a 2/2 square with a Santa hat, candy cane, wreith, snow flake, Christmas tree or a bell.
I have a few gifts and some 3 dimentional ribbon candy ornaments and some puffed stars.

I have some key chanes, too

On the shuddle back to the airport, someone asked me, why don't you make some braille luggage tags, so I am taking orders!!!
I can put your name in braille and use 2 of your favorite colors.
It does not have to be your name, it can be, nfbkk, or some other letter combo.

I can also make braille book marks, like I have done in the past.

You name it and most likely, I can make your wishes, come true!

Terry Powers

Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>
Terrypowers59 at gmail.com