[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT another boo boo

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 15:18:11 UTC 2018

Courtney, if you at least teach beginner patterns I am interested. I need
someone to show me how to get a loom started, and if someone can get me
through that I can catch up. I will try again in the next week to call and
help you with crochet. Last night just before bed I had a brilliant idea
that might make it even easier. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Jeanette