[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [blind-bst] Brand new I.D. mate scanners with all accessories $150 plus shipping...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 16:47:08 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-bst at groups.io <blind-bst at groups.io> On Behalf Of nocm at juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 12:33 PM
To: blind2 at makingittalk.com
Subject: [blind-bst] Brand new I.D. mate scanners with all accessories $150
plus shipping...

More brand new I.D. mate summit bar code scanners are just in. My asking
price is $150 plus $12.85 to ship on these wonderful devices.

If you are looking for that portable scanning device to help you identify
many of the items in your life this could be the answer. The I.D. Mate
summit weighing in at only 7 ounces will scan and announce just about any
item that has a bar code attached to it. The scanner comes with a data base
that contains almost 4 million products and in the event the item is not in
the data base it gives you the option of recording your own title.

My asking price is $150 on these scanners which is well short of the $995
that En-vision sold them for.

These scanners come in their original packaging and include all of the
accessories that originally came with the scanner.

Once again these scanners are new in their original packaging and include
everything that originally came with them. This includes the scanner, carry
case, all carry straps, charger, data base on cd, and original
documentation.

Number on hand at the time of listing: 17

To purchase or for questions contact Kevin at:

801-765-4329

or send a message to:

nocm at juno.com

Acceptable forms of payment include paypal and money orders.

Alert: Early Warning Signs of a Heart Attack Revealed Life Health Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b69c9fa9010949fa6158st01vuc

View/Reply Online (#18287): https://groups.io/g/blind-bst/message/18287
-=-=-
To send a new message to the group send it to: blind-bst at groups.io To