[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Intro

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Aug 8 21:29:33 UTC 2018

Welcome Judy!!!  I am Cindy Z. I prefer to Crochet, but have dabbled some in knitting.  Meaning that I know what a knitting needle is.  LOL

I teach all kinds of crafts but leave the knitting to others on here.  I have taught knitting to some clients in Nebraska.   Right now, Tammy and I are teaching a crochet class via phone and e-mail.

So glad you joined us!  Your baby blanket and scarf sound wonderful!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100