[NFB-Krafters-Korner] [NFB KraftersKorner] Judy, upcoming classes

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:28:17 UTC 2018

Hi Judy,

Thank you for the compliment about our website. I have just become the new
website administrator, so appreciate hearing that you like the  site.

I believe that two of our members may be considering teaching an ongoing
beginners loom knitting class. we already have an ongoing crochet for
beginners class and Dixie's ongoing knitted dishcloth class. so a loom class
would fit in nicely. .... Henry, Terry, are you planning such a class? maybe
a phone email combo class?

As for latch hook, I have plans to create a latch hook project for our
members. First however, I must create a design. A starry night sky is my
idea. So hopefully I will have the design ready by winter. I had a friend
over just yesterday and forgot to ask her to cut my canvas.

Meanwhile, I am loom knitting a tube scarf and needle knitting my first
adult sweater. Wish me luck on the sweater!

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F