[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: NEW FEZA GRADIENT KITS: 50-54% OFF & FREE SHIPPING!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:23:58 UTC 2018

Happy shopping!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Little Knits
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 2:52 PM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: NEW FEZA GRADIENT KITS: 50-54% OFF & FREE SHIPPING!

Feza Gradient Kits: 50-54% Off Sale & Free Shipping!

Hi Everyone,

We have new hand-dyed colors in Feza gradient kits that are available exclusively at Little Knits all on sale at 50-54% off and $75 purchases in gradient kits ship free within contiguous US!

Feza Hand-Dyed Gradient kits are made of four 100 gram skeins of beautiful hand-dyed DK weight yarn called Feza Baby, which has a 50-50 cotton and viscose fiber blend. Feza Baby is soft, has great drape and a subtle silky sheen. Each skein comes with 240 yards of yarn with a kit total of 960 yards.  Most kits come with one near-solid color, two skeins of speckled color and one natural color skein.  We also have a new eight-50 gram skein set that comes in a beautiful rainbow color scheme, each skein has 120 yards for a kit total of 960 yards.

The yarn line that make up the kits is called Feza Baby as initially it was intended for blankets and garments for babies, who have sensitive skin. The kits come in zippered clear bags embossed with Feza logo that can later be used to hold the items you make with the yarn and with a free blanket pattern. Feza Baby is also available in single skeins and we have often used this yarn for garments and accessories for adults such as fade shawls and scarves that wear comfortably next to skin. Machine washable.

PLEASE NOTE: Kits are not wound into center pull skeins unless specifically noted that they are put into wound skeins.

We hope you are having a great day and look forward to seeing you at Little Knits.

SHOP NOW

Share

Pin

Copyright © 2004-2018 Little Knits Inc, All rights reserved.

Our email address is:
littleknits at comcast.net

1.800.877.5852

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

---