[NFB-Krafters-Korner] using pliers

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:27:51 UTC 2018

 Hello all, I wanted to start getting into jewellery making to possibly sell it, so I bought a jewellery making starting kit from Michael’s. it comes with wires, beads, clasps, and pliers.  I was wondering if anyone could give me any guidance as to how to use pliers is a totally blind person who has never used them before. How do I make it so that I can get a crimping paid properly onto the wire? How do I bend the wire using pliers so that I can make sure the clasp is secured.  It’s memory wire so I can’t use my fingers to bend it. Also, how do you use jump rings and get them to open up with the pliers and connect to the wire?  I’m also not sure what one of the clasps does but I really just want some basic help to get me started and then I can ask more questions to you guys as I go. I have tried looking at videos and articles but they all use a lot of pictures to explain things. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thank you all for your help!
Daniella