[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class,

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:43:15 UTC 2018

Hi Cathy,

Thanks so much for offering to teach this class. When I enter on the link to
sign up, it says the page can not be found.  I hope this can be resolved and
I am excited about learning to make a cable scarf on the loom!

All the best,

Lucy

"People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing almost every day!"
- Winnie the Poo
septembergirl95 at gmail.com