[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Roses Question

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:10:34 UTC 2018

It might be a good idea to contact the county agent at your local extension office or someone with the master Gardner’s in your area. The extension office will have their contact information. Also, if you have a local garden center, ask someone there. I wouldn’t recommend asking anyone at your big box store garden departments. They aren’t typically as knowledgeable as the others I recommended.

Just speaking from past experience......