[NFB-Krafters-Korner] looms and weaving

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:57:51 UTC 2018

There are a few looms that come to mind that can be set up for weaving. There is the Martha Stewart loom & weaving set. I do not own this loom, but do have accessible instructions if you need them. The next is a knitting loom that can be set up as a weaving loom. It is either 42” or 48”. I have this loom, but have not used it as a weaving loom.  It is by Authentic Knitting Board. I think I purchased mine from Joann.com. The next loom is a beading loom. I have one of these also, but have not used it. That one would probably be better used with the thinner yarn if you want to pursue using thinner yarns in the future.

I will play around with some of my other adjustable looms & see if I think they might could be used as weaving looms as well.

Thanks for the question & the challenge!