[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class: Bargello Stitch Tissue Box Cover

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:47:42 UTC 2018

Class name, Bargello Stitch Tissue Box Cover

Instructor,  <mailto:bernice.j.bird at gmail.com> Bernice B

Craft type, plastic canvas

Class format, phone

Class dates, Tuesday, January 22,29, and Thursday, February 7,

Class time, 8 pm Eastern

Sign up deadline, January 15

Class description:

We will learn a bargello stitch to make this tissue box cover, and sew it
together.

Skills needed:

This is a beginner class and all techniques will be taught to complete the
project.

Supply list:

*	A small amount of 1 or 2 colors of yarn of your choice. (I like to
use variegated)
*	Rounded not pointed yarn needle. (Some plastic yarn needles have a
little ball for the point. You don't want that one either because it won't
fit through the holes.)
*	scissors.
*	Plastic grid cut to fit the size of tissue box you desire. (I can
pre-cut the grid for a $2 price. Email me ASAP with the size box you want to
do along with your address.)

 <http://www.krafterskorner.org/students> Sign up here!

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F