[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 00:12:17 UTC 2018

Hi,
I love to buy items from consumer crafts.
www.consumercrafts.com
The prices are great, they have loads of different crafting supplies, they
have a cool craft projects and ideas page called " crafting unleeshed"

My favorite place to get fabric 1/2 off is Joann's they usually have great
coupons and they are accessible from the IPhone app.  Hobby Lobby is another
store I love!  Great prices on sale items and always has a 40%
 Off coupon each week which is accessible from the app as well.
If I am buying a lot of fabric, Marshall Dry Goods is a great place to look.
They have great sales on bolts of fabric and regular 1 yard cuts plus are
usually $4.99 /yd.
Jill Rossiter