[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 01:04:59 UTC 2018

I love to buy items from consumer crafts.    There prices are great & just
keep an eye out for Free Shipping.
www.consumercrafts.com

Hobby Lobby is another store I love!  Great prices on sale items and always
has a 40%  Off coupon each week which is accessible from the app as well.  I
love their yarns, too.

If I am buying a lot of fabric, Marshall Dry Goods is a great place to look.
They have great sales on bolts of fabric and regular 1 yard cuts plus are
usually $4.99 /yd.
  I purchase bolts of fabric from Them.  They also sell on EBay many for
$4.99 and can purchase by the yard instead of by the bolt.

Joann's is the place with their coupons and is my place to get quilt batting
by large amounts.  You can get like 20 yards of 60" wide regular $99 down to
$24.99 with free shipping.  I have also gotten 50 yard bolts for $55 with
free shipping.

Joyce