[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:38:44 UTC 2018

Hi ladies (and gent!)
I’m very interested in knitting or crocheting socks. I’ve never done them before and I think I could crochet socks because I’ve done slippers, but I’m not sure they will wear as well as knitted socks or that they will be a tight enough weave. I’ve seen a sock loom but not sure if I want to do that either. I’ve never used double pointed needles nor do I know the method for knitting socks  I’m very interested in your thoughts and ideas. Has there ever been a class for making socks? Could this be a future class? Which method is easiest to learn, loom or needles? Thoughts?
Melanie