[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:44:36 UTC 2018

I usually buy my yarn at Joanns or Walmart.  I like to see and feal my yarn,
before buying.
Some day I will get comfortable with on line shopping.
I do go to Michaels for a few things.  I am shocked that they have dropped
Woolies and Woolies chuncky.  They do, now, have Bernet chuncky.
I get my plastic canvas shapes and cord from them.

Terry P.