[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet and an OT plug

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 00:10:22 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It is Becky F who is our Tunisian crochet expert. She taught one or two
classes on this topic, but none recently. Interestingly, I suggested to her
awhile back that I would like a refresher class. Tunisian crochet is
described as a combination of knitting and crocheting. the thing that makes
Tunisian crochet different than regular crochet is that it creates a double
fabric which is nice and warm. The craft is not difficult, but it takes a
while to get accustomed to using one large hook.  Also, it takes two passes
to create a row.
I could not teach this class because, though I understood what to do, my
hands just couldn't follow along. <smile>

Have a great day!!
Cathy F