[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marking needle/hook sizes

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 7 14:36:31 UTC 2018

Henry, I have all of my circular and double point needles stored in a
three-ring binder in zip-loc zipper pouches. The freezer zip-locs are
stronger for the long-term.

I just used my three-hole paper punch to punch holes in the bottom of each
bag, placed them in the binder and then organized the needles by size.

I tried several different strategies before I got this bright idea and have
never looked back.

I have thought about including the crochet hooks but so far they are all
together in a pencil box.

My knitting tchotchkes are in various drawers, project bowls and cases, but
the needles are organized in one place!

Karen