[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks Cathy F.

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 18:09:02 UTC 2018

Cathy,

Thank you for keeping up with things going on around here. I appreciate you
announcing the closing of class dates for those of us that seem to miss
them. Also for posting the new Contest Points and how to work at receiving
them. I guess everyone forgot the Prize for this contest is $500. But it has
to be earned! It is a good thing you posted the monthly submission as you
were the one to do it. You stated this month, February is Slippers, March is
Candy, April is any type of Craft and May is Fun in the Summer. Some
interesting things to work towards. Going to get my things ready and have a
fun time.

Terry K