[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Bunny Hopping In

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 18:17:38 UTC 2018

I hope you all saw the list announcement for my Special Easter Helper coming
in March. While I am in my Winter Hutch, getting ready for Spring with 6
more weeks of winter coming, she is hopping along getting ready for all of
your Easter crafting. Look what she has planned for you right before
Easter.Make a Towel Bunny, clean fun that is usual and great to Gove. Jelly
Bean Jars with the matching Prayer for Easter to know why we have the colors
for the beans. She will teach you by email how to make Your own Peanut
Butter Eggs, to share or eat them all yourself. I hear if Jelly Bean Farm
needs her she will even share with you on a Monday night how to make some
cute baskets. So do not be passed by, do not miss out, this is your chance
to get in on all the Bunny fun that only comes once a year. All you need to
do is put a spring in your step, wiggle your tails and type with your
fingers to sign up before Easter hops away.

The Easter Bunny