[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter Egg Class Hunt

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 15:23:54 UTC 2018

Do not say we at Krafters provide everything for our members. We just fixed
the Easter Egg Hunt here. If you were looking for the Amish Easter Egg class
and could not find it. We got it therefore you. There was a missing part of
confusion about this class and the Bunny helper, Cathy F. fixed it so we did
not have yolk all over us. One of our hunters, Miss. Dixie noticed the class
was in limbo and Cathy hopped right over there and fixed it. So it is right
now, fixed and ready for all your egg makers to sign up for. Amish Peanut
Butter Easter Eggs, sign up now. This is an email class and you may make
this a Amish reaction made without electric or sneak in the electric mixer
and no one will know cause it is an email class. We will not even tell Santa
you were naught. Hunt for the class do not delay, I will send exact supply
list in amount to my egg hunters in a few weeks, do not be left out, or buy
the supplies and just eat them.

Terry K