[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your Input

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 15:25:43 UTC 2018

I have been asked to send this message to the list and kindly asking for
your replies if there is an interest. If you are interested, no commitment
at this time please send me a reply to see what we should do.

The Board would like to consider purchasing T-shirts to arrive before
convention to be worn by our members while there and to have for members
that might not be attending. If you have any interest in purchasing a good
quality T-shirt with Krafters NFB desin please send me a reply. This is not
an order we are trying to see if there is interest to order them. We have
not made any choice of what design or anything else we are just looking into
the interest.

Terry Knox

First Vice President