[Nfb-krafters-korner] No water on the knees for you

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 13:52:31 UTC 2018

Before we shift into Easter and bunny mode you have to take this Plarn
class. There is nothing worst then getting your plants all ready and you get
water on the knees, gross! Or how about that wet butt? I will teach you by
email, so easy, how to make plastic plarn and the next time you need a sit
upon you will be all ready. You never know just when you are going to need
that plarn mat, this is your big chance to learn how to keep your knees dry
and your but from grass stains. When did you ever have this opportunity,
only at Krafters Korners do we offer this opportunity that is so rare to
you. So you do not crochet, sign up, you will learn how to weave this mat,
we are an equal opportunity teacher. Crochet or weave and keep dry. Go sign
up for this email class before the bunny comes and takes it away, no more
plarn, too bad.

Terry K