[Nfb-krafters-korner] Continental verses English knitting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:09:56 UTC 2018

Good Morning melanie, I have been knitting the English method since I first
learned to knit.
To me, speed isn't a factor, consistancy and accuracy is more important to
me.
I have thought about knitting in the Continental method, but am not sure if
I can get my hands to do what my mind wants them to do. I might have a go at
this method someday though.
you could try the Continental method, and see for yourself if you like it or
not.
Dixie is our resident knitter, she might be able to help you more.
Good Luck.