[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat Reminder

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:59:44 UTC 2018

Hello to all you fine crafters out there; please remember that today is
Monday and that means it is time to chat!

February 19 - New Crafts

Host: Joyce

Have you heard what is popular in crafting at Christmas?

What are they promoting in the craft stores or online?

Did you get to go to any craft shows in the fall or Holiday Fairs?  what are
folks Making?

Come join us every Monday night at 8:30 P.M. Eastern time for fun And
information sharing about all things crafts.

We meet via a telephone conference call and discuss issues related To the
division and how others work at their craft from a blindness Perspective.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I hope all of you will drop by for some fun and good crafting information.

As we like to say in the south, "Yall come on by and visit for a while."

Nella