[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog blanket

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Wed Feb 21 01:13:01 UTC 2018

Hi there.
Well, it is colder than usual here. I don’t know the conversion but it has been as low as minus 7 Celsius .
I put a cotton towel on Tandems pillow and that seems to be helping. Ialso sprayed him with a spray for in between baths.
So far so good.
There is talk of more snow. Right now there isn’t much on the ground but some places are quite icy.
It’s quite cold on the face though.

Lovette