[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 2/21/18

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 04:16:08 UTC 2018

	Oh, good question!  I have been exploring the podcast on crafting.  I haven’t found what I want yet.  I do find books on Bookshare.  I have also purchased some patterns from Blind Mice Mega Mall, which look challenging.  Hope to learn from the more experienced on this list.
Take care!
Tammy

For GOD so loved the world, he sent his only begotten Son.