[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 2/21/18

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:22:01 UTC 2018

I am a YouTube junkie. I watch and listen to so many tutorials and podcasts it isn’t funny! One of my very favorite people to watch is Emmy from the Hectanooga1 channel. She does very simple and short tutorials that are pretty easy to follow just from her verbal instructions. I also really enjoy the jayda in stitches channel as well as bob Wilson 123.

I would really love to hear what podcasts others are listening to.

A book I recently found on BARD, but haven’t read yet is, Knitting for fun and profit by Shirley MacNulty. It seems like it is going to be interesting.

Cheers,
Mel