[Nfb-krafters-korner] MaryJane pattern

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 21:10:56 UTC 2018

Sorry, this has been a busy weekend for me and I am not able to get back to
those who have questions about this pattern. I assure you I have made this
sandal and it is complete and in my table drawer using the pattern I sent.
However, anything could have happened when I resent it. I will review it on
Monday and send out any corrections and help you may need and will be
available Tuesday night at the  7"30 Eastern class time to walk anyone
through any row problems. Please watch for MaryJane message on Monday to see
if this clears up any problems.

Terry K