[Nfb-krafters-korner] time running out!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 23:08:52 UTC 2018

The order time is March 3rd  for the pony bead Easter kits.

I will be shipping them out in the beginning of next week.  You will get 1
bunny and 1 chick for $7  Please send me an email with "Easter Kits" in the
subject line.    Also you have a choice of the bunny being white or pink.
If you don't put a color in the email for the bunny, you will get a white
bunny.

Do not put kit orders in the class sign up as some of you did before.

I will teach the chick on Sunday at our Craft Event and I will repeat the
chick class after the bunny class  on March 22nd  8 PM Eastern.

I will take PayPal or a personal check, but I need to receive it before I
mail the kits out.

I use Blindhands at aol.com

Please use this to send your order and payment.

Joyce