[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet info

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:53:37 UTC 2018

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy

During Becky's Tunisian  Crochet class I mentioned ordering needles
and a case from Amazon.  Here is the information I was ask to share.

/gp/product/B01NANCAKN/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
/gp/product/B01NANCAKN/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Valar Dohaeris Crochet Hooks 11 Pack Diverse Size Assorted Color
Tunisian Afghan Aluminum Knitting Needles Set (2mm to 8mm)
Sold by: Valar Dohaeris
$10.99
Condition: New

/gp/product/B072QCKLWV/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
/gp/product/B072QCKLWV/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Teamoy Tunisian Crochet Hook Case(up to 11" long), Travel Organizer
Bag for Afghan Crochet Hooks, Ergonomic Crochet Hooks, Knitting
Needles and Accessories, Well Made, Large Capacity, Cats Blue
Sold by: Damero INC
$16.99 new
Note
When I was on Amazon's site, the information for the case just gave
the color.  I was not aware that it had cats on it, so I wanted to
make you aware of that.  The case is very nice and has places for a
large # of needles.  It also has small pockets that can hold scissors,
place markers and a lot more.
Happy Shopping!