[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looms

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:47:01 UTC 2018

Hi rhonda, Happy New year to you and yours as well.
Are you a beginner loomer? We would recommend that you start off with a set
of round looms, you can get them in a package of 4 for about $15 to $20.
The sizes are as follows, 1 24 peg loom, 1 31 peg loom, 1 36 peg loom and 1
41 peg loom.
Since you are an Amazon Prime member, take a look at what they have to
offer, if you are stil unsure of what to purchase let us know and we'll be
glad to help you make the right choice.
Looking forward to looming with you.